AMAZON.IN.BOOKS/BOOKLOVERS 087-21

Monday, August 2, 2021

CONGRATULATIONS MR. CHINTALA VENKAT REDDY AND PRABALIKA M BORAH AND THE HINDU

 HHYDERABAD FEBRUARY 15,2021

  • Chintala Venkat Reddy, who won a Padma Shri in 2020, applies natural processes and minerals to enrich rice and wheat with Vitamin D

 “I succeeded after working on it for two years. Then filed



for a national patent in August 2019 and a year later, I applied for International patent on August 1, 2020. My concern was simple: why should we take medicines for something that is coming to us naturally, for free? I had already worked on rice with Vitamin A and C; my crops are fed with natural nutrients through drip irrigation. It is a simple technique and absolutely natural. I tweaked the process and the nutrients to enrich rice and wheat with Vit D.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

PAPER HATS FOR YOU MY DEAR

What is a paper hat called? A    hat (also called a pressman's or carpenter's hat)   is a traditional, box-shaped, folded paper hat,...